DEE-PRIME COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP
- which personal data we collect and how;
- for what purposes and for what reasons we process your personal data;
- how long we keep your personal data;
- with whom we share your personal data;
- how your personal data is protected;
- the rights that you have as a data subject;
- how you can contact us.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. We can, among other things, process the following personal data:
- basic data such as your first and last name, insert, title;
- contact details such as your e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number;
- information regarding the device that you use to visit our website,
- such as an IP address;
- information regarding your visit to our website;
- personal data that you provide to us in the context of attending events or meetings, such as requirements and wishes regarding accessibility and diet;
- personal data that you provide to us for the purpose of a job application, such as your first and last name, date of birth, address, telephone number, nationality, marital status and all other personal data mentioned in your application;
- all other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we may obtain in connection with the purposes and based on the principles set out below.
We collect this personal data because you have provided it to us. For example, you provide data when entering into an agreement with us, by entering your data on our website, by giving us your business card, or by applying for a job. We may also obtain your personal data from other sources, such as the Trade Register or by using other public sources.
- TARGET BINDING AND PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dee-Prime can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide our services;
- to meet our legal obligations;
- for marketing and business development activities, such as newsletters, invitations to our events and other marketing communications that may be of interest to you;
- for processing your application;
- to generate statistics regarding the use of the website and / or to analyze and improve the website.
We process your personal data on the basis of one or more of the following legal bases:
- the implementation of an agreement;
- compliance with a legal obligation;
- legitimate interest;
- your permission.
- STORAGE TERMS
- SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
In principle, Dee-Prime does not share your personal data with third parties. However, in certain cases it may be necessary to share your personal information with third parties, including, but not limited to:
- third parties that are relevant to the services we provide, such as research agencies that perform the sensory or consumer tests;
- third parties, such as supervisors and other bodies, to meet legal obligations;
Third parties to whom we provide your personal data are themselves responsible for compliance with privacy legislation. Dee-Prime is neither responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by these third parties. Insofar as a third party processes your personal data in the capacity of a Dee-Prime processor, Dee-Prime concludes a processor agreement with such a third party that meets the requirements described in the GTC. In order to be able to provide our services, we may need to pass on your personal data to a recipient in a country outside the European Economic Area. In that case, Dee-Prime will ensure that such transfer of data is in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Dee-Prime has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction, damage, adaptation or disclosure. If you have questions about the security of your personal data, or if there are indications of abuse, you are requested to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have a number of rights:
- the right to inspect. This means that you can request to have access to the personal data we have collected from you;
- the right to rectification or improvement of your data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to delete your personal data. You should also bear in mind that there may be circumstances in which we are obliged to store your data in order to comply with our legal and legal obligations;
- the right to object to or request limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable form. You also have the right to transfer this data to another responsible party;
- the right to object to profiling;
- the right to submit a complaint to a supervisor;
- the right to withdraw the permission given. Again, circumstances may arise in which we are authorized to continue to process your data, especially if the processing thereof is a requirement to meet our legal and legal obligations.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. When exercising your privacy rights, you must take into account that there may be circumstances in which we are authorized not to comply with your request. In principle, we will notify you within four weeks of your request.
Dee-Prime would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-deautoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
If you would like further information or have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us in writing via: firstname.lastname@example.org.